Be a hero. Join us!
Want to volunteer and help our non-profit make a greater impact on the queer geek community?
Check out the open roles below and email email@example.com to get involved!
Geeks OUT is taking the world by storm! Well, not yet. We’re looking for someone who understands the world of strategic sponsorships and can help us partner with like-minded organizations.
Professional pizzaz you can bring to the table:
- The ability to identify organizations interested in supporting queer geek culture through financial and media partnerships
- A cheerful and confident email game – you’ll be reaching out large and small orgs alike
- A background in non-profit fundraising and a willingness to learn more
You’d be available by email at least once a week and in contact with our Board’s Executive Committee once monthly.
Social Media Coordinator
Do you have a Twitter game better than @Wendys? Do you run to Facebook to break down the latest official trailer release? #Awesome! Geeks OUT is looking for a social media coordinator to engage with our followers.
You’ll shape Geeks OUT’s voice by:
- Regularly scheduling content to let folks know what we’re up to on the web and beyond.
- Working with our Marketing Lead to be a positive queer voice that the internet needs right now.
- Sincerely engaging with followers on all our platforms.
You’d be available by email at least once a week and in contact with our Marketing team once monthly.
You’d be available by email once or twice a week and in contact with our Revenue team once monthly (more frequently in peak Flame Con season).